NPC is committed to high standards of service with emphasis on meeting customers’ requirements.
The service combines practical experience and a highly effective range of pesticides. Constant monitoring of the service to our clients and the use of up-to-date techniques and equipment help ensure that our work is safe, efficient and cost effective.
From 1998 the original founders have remained committed to their ethos of providing a professional and cost effective range of services to all clients both large and small.
Whilst the customer base has grown year upon year the original values have remained consistent and constant. During 2015 and beyond NPC by working in partnership with clients aim to further expand beyond the Midlands, South Yorkshire, Cheshire and East Anglia areas to incorporate the rest of the UK.
NPC’s retention of staff is such that a trained team of individuals possess an extensive range of experience across both service and technical areas within the pest control industry. The team are available to advise, working with clients to ensure peace of mind by the provision of a first class service to our clients.
Developing lasting relationships with our individual customers has enabled NPC to build a portfolio consisting of several thousand sites. From small domestic premises to large prestigious businesses our clients put their trust in the NPC service provision. Within all sectors of industrial, commercial and domestic sectors NPC has proven to be a company on which clients can depend. The aim back in 1998 was to deliver what was promised in a first class, safe and professional way based on a competitive pricing structure and that aim has been upheld to the present day.
Our staff are fully qualified to BPCA/RSPH level two and CRB checked. You will be allocated with your own service technician who will keep in contact throughout the job. Essential in building an understanding of or customers requirements.
The majority of our work and research is taken from the existing customer base and reflects our desire to provide a service that people will recommend to others.
- Professional, safe reliable.
- Fully Qualified CRB checked experienced staff.
- Emphasis an integrated approach.
- Cost effective solutions.
- 10m Insurance
Corporate Social Responsibility
NPC are committed to operating and working in a responsible and sustainable way. Intrinsic to our operations is the requirement to deliver measurable benefits for our customers our people and the environment.
Our CSR policy helps us focus our efforts in order to apply ourselves to the following aspects of our business.
- People- we strive to ensure we have a divers workforce employed in a flexible, safe and ethical workplace. They are also encouraged to develop and maximise their full potential.
- Environment- we continually evaluate via our accreditations our relationship with the environment and our impact upon it. In addition we look to effectively manage our use of resources.
- Others- we look to have a positive impact within the communities that we operate and undertake support for various projects and organisations. We also look to help individuals in the quest to make a difference. It’s vital to us that out business development is sustainable.
- Business- we work closely with our suppliers, customers and support organisations so that we can all operate based on sound principles.
Our business strength is based on people and the relationships between our customers and staff. This has always been the basis for building mutually beneficial relationships. The success we have experienced is based on a set of company values and an ethos that we set out at our conception. They remain relevant and central to our operations to this day.
- We are passionate about what we do
- We have pride in our reputation
- We are safe
- We are diligent and operate with integrity
- We are professional
It is vital for our success that we deliver what we promise to our customer base.
It is essential to NPC that we continually monitor and evaluate our performance. Inspections by supervisors, quality assurance, visit and active field management ensure we deliver service excellence. We take an active approach with regards to measuring our performance and it is important that we communicate effectively with our customers.
Carefully planned and maintained procedures together with detailed documentation ensure there is no room for complacency.